General eye care involves both preventative measures for keeping healthy eyes healthy, as well as treatment for minor conditions or more serious eye diseases.
- Complete Annual Eye Examination - A dilated eye examination is very important for early diagnosis and treatment of eye disease.
- Diagnostic testing such as a visual field screening or fundus photos for detection and monitoring of eye disease.
- Patient compliance with ophthalmologist directed treatment such as eye drops for glaucoma or dry eye.
- Quarterly eye pressure checks to monitor glaucoma and determine if treatment is working.
- Periodic refraction for eyeglass prescriptions to determine if a patient's vision would improve with new glasses.
Common Eye Conditions Treated by Dr. Victor, Board Certified Ophthalmologist
- Complete Eye Examinations
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Dry Eye
- Eye Infections
- Cataract Evaluation
- Foreign Bodies in the Eye
- Eye Allergies
- Floaters and Flashes
- Excessive Tearing
Eyelid Conditions Treated by Dr. Victor, Fellowship Trained Eyelid Plastic Surgeon
- Upper Eyelid Drooping - Ptosis
- Excess Eyelid Skin - Dermatochalasis
- Entropion - Inward Turning of the Lower Eyelid
- Ectropion - Outward Turningof the Lower Eyelid
- Eyelid Lesions such as skin tags, styes, and chalazion
- Eyelid Skin Cancer
- Tear Duct Disorders
If you have concerns about your eyes or vision, please call our office at 623-977-9000 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Victor.